Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Joins COCO In Theaters Nov 22nd #OlafsFrozenAdventure #Coco

Get your Frozen fans ready, Walt Disney Animation Studios will be bringing Olaf’s Frozen Adventure to the big screen, in front of Disney-Pixar’s original feature film COCO this November.

ola_65758.jpg

Featuring four new original songs, the 21-minute featurette welcomes the original cast and characters back to the big screen, including Olaf (voice of Josh Gad), who is on a mission to harness the best holiday traditions for Anna (voice of Kristen Bell), Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel) and Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff). Directed by Emmy®-winning filmmakers Kevin Deters and Stevie Wermers-Skelton (“Prep & Landing”), produced by Oscar® winner Roy Conli (“Big Hero 6”), with original songs by Elyssa Samsel and Kate Anderson (“Between the Lines”).

We were already looking forward to seeing Coco when it opens Nov. 22,2017, so this is great news. I know a couple of little girls that are going to be super excited to see some of their favorite Frozen characters back on the big screen. I can hear them singing already.

coco63_398475033817616_2768647847436904538_n

ABOUT DISNEY•PIXAR’S “COCO”
Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself magically transported to the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel’s family history. Directed by Lee Unkrich (“Toy Story 3”), co-directed by Adrian Molina (story artist “Monsters University”) and produced by Darla K. Anderson (“Toy Story 3”), Disney•Pixar’s.

Like COCO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarCoco
Like FROZEN on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyFrozen/
Follow COCO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/pixarcoco
Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DisneyAnimation
Follow COCO on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixarcoco/
Follow Walt Disney Animation Studios on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyanimation/
Visit the official COCO website here: http://movies.disney.com/cOCO

COCO and OLAF’S FROZEN ADVENTURE open in theatres everywhere on November 22nd!

Comments

1. shelly peterson says:

This looks really cute. My grandson would love to see this.

My grandsons are going to be so excited to see this!! Olaf is their favorite!

3. I can imagine that this is going to be loved by so many kids this year, Olaf is after all so cute!

4. YAY! I love holiday movie time! I want to see both the short and the Coco! how cool. Thanks for letting us know

5. Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Not more stuff from the Frozen movie. I am still trying to get over that theme song! 😀 😀 😀 I am sure the kids are going to fill up the movie theatres this winter.

6. Aw I’m so excited! Olaf is one of our favorite characters and we’ll take all the Frozen shorts we can get. 😉 We’re excited for Coco as well, it looks so cute!

7. My oldest was too cool for Frozen. That is until she saw the preview. Can’t wait!

8. This movie looks so fun!! My nephew would love to see this.

9. Claudia Krusch says:

This looks like a great featurette. My kids loved Frozen and Olaf is such a funny character. I am excited to see it.

10. Olaf was such a sweet and funny character in Frozen. I’m looking forward to this one and also looking forward to the new songs and seeing the rest of the Frozen characters.

11. I’ll have to tell my daughter about this, she loved Frozen and I’m sure she’ll love this one too… Olaf is da man (I mean snowman!) thanks for the heads up!

12. Oh that’s going to be so cute! My five year old used to love Frozen. He’s grown out of his obsession over the years, but I still love the movie and think Olaf’s frozen adventures will be cute.

13. My daughter came running in my room the other day shrieking about this. I think she’s a little excited. I can’t wait either, Olaf is my favorite.

14. Debra J Hawkins says:

My kids are so stinkin excited for another Frozen short! My kids are all about Frozen still even all these years later!

15. Neha Saini says:

Little toddlers are going to love watching a new Frozen short starring a goofy snowman…. right before a feature length film about a kid who resurrects the dead. But this is something I wanted for years! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DISNEY!!!!!

16. sara says:

My daughter is in love with OLAF. We will definitely be seeing this movie.

17. This is something to look forward to! I know Olaf is such a great character. It’s about time he took the center stage.

18. We just saw a preview for this when we went to see Cars 3 on opening day. This is great news for Frozen fans…my boys aren’t interested so we will probably pass.

19. I can’t wait to see this! I really didn’t know they were making this until super recent.

20. Catvills says:

My daughter has just gotten over her fantasy that she is Elsa. After being the normal Daniella for a few weeks, she will be Elsa again once Olaf is shown in theaters. Thanks for letting me know..

21. We love Olaf and I’m sure this movie will be a hit. I’ll be watching for it to take the grandkids to see it. Frozen remains their favorite movie.

22. Shakeia Rieux says:

I’ve seen the preview for this movie and its going to be a cute one. I plan on taking my nieces to see it.