7 Things on Sunday

Seven things I’ve done of the past seven days.

IMG_3040

1. Invited family over last weekend, and through Sunday afternoon. You know you’re surrounding yourself with the right people when you spend most of that time smiling and laughing.
  2. Drove our older granddaughter to school because it was raining. I forgot how hectic the morning drop off scene is at an elementary school. Parents are crazy!
  3. Was awake way too late watching season one of The Leftovers. I want to love this show, but I’m not there yet. It’s definitely getting interesting.
  4. Cleaned out a coat closet. A job that was over due. Bagged a lot of items to donate.
  5. Enjoyed a sleepover with our younger granddaughter. We set-up an air mattress and camped out in the living-room. Popcorn, light-up toys, and movies until we passed out. Lots of fun.
  6. Worried about my husband while a gum infection spread into his jar bone and up his face. He finally received the proper treatment, and is now doing better. Infections are scary.
  7. Spent an afternoon with our granddaughter at the cider mill. She had her face painted, played in a bouncy house, petted bunnies and bought a balloon butterfly. Other than being scared to death of an ostrich, and EVERY bug she saw – I think she had fun. It was 82 and humid outside, so we didn’t last too long.

Comments

1. You’ve been busy! I have been trying to declutter around here and I have a few closets that need cleaning too.

2. Slumber parties with the grandkids are always so much fun! We let them stay up too late, pick the movies to watch and eat their favorite snacks. Having family around for the weekend is an added bonus.

3. candy says:

Sleepovers can be so much fun. Sounds like you had a full and busy weekend. Wonderful doing family things and having friends over. Snacks are important.

4. Sounds like you had quite a busy day. I probably would have stopped after cleaning out the closet. I so need to clean out my closet and move some of those Summer clothes but it’s been so hot that I’m still rocking most of my Summer attire.

I’m so glad your husband is okay, that is scary. People don’t realize that gum infections can lead to all kinds of health scares. I love that your 7 things on Sunday is back by the way!

6. You had extremely busy weekend. Are we can wasn’t that busy. We did get Halloween costumes for the kiddos and treated ourselves to a cupcake.

7. I used to love seeing family on a weekend, I was lucky to grow up close when I was really young and we went over most weekends to see them, it was always such fun!

8. Sounds like an incredible time spent with family, glad your husbands infection has been treated as i know how painful and annoying anything to do with teeth can be

9. It sounds like you had a busy Sunday. We had a very relaxing one with not much going on. Sometimes I like to take that time to relax and unwind.

10. My daughter used to have sleepovers with my mom where they would camp in the living room. I plan to have those camp outs with my granddaughter when she is older.

11. Dogvills says:

I like this idea of sleepovers with the grandchildren. That must be so much fun! I will do the same once I get a cute little bundle of joy called a grandchild. 🙂 I am glad too that your husband is okay. You really should be mindful of even the slightest symptom.

12. You had a pretty difficult Sunday! When you have the time try to relax!

13. Sounds like a busy weekend! When weekends are so busy, it is hard to recharge during the week. Hope you find some time for some downtime!

14. I just took a whole van full of stuff and donated it, more to come! Glad that your husband’s infection is under control.

15. Ann Bacciaglia says:

dang, i need a nap just reading all of that. i need to clean my house and de clutter, this reminded me. now hopefully you can get some rest.

16. Cheryl says:

Sounds like a fun time with the family. And stick with The Leftovers! It gets really good!

17. It sounds like a good weekend. I love when I can get lost in laughter and joy. Glad to hear your hubby is doing better, that is crazy.

18. I agree, when your jew hurts because OF TOO MUCH LAUGHING, YOU KNOW YOU are in the right place with the right people. Nothing vcan beat that feeling.

19. vickie couturier says:

you had a busy week,,i just got back from a 8 day cruise,,and wore out,,walked a lot ,,now have to rest up,,i know its crazy but had a good time

20. I can’t wait for sleepovers with my grandson. He is only 3 weeks old right now so we have a while to go but it will be a fun tradition for sure.

21. Busy busy lady! You’ve had a great time with a family.