Halloween: Pumpkin Puke Guacamole Recipe #VeganFoodShare

easypumpkinpuke_recipe_782

October is finally here, and we’re getting excited about Halloween! It’s time to pull out the decorations and create some creepy, spooky treats. Like this easy Halloween: Pumpkin Puke Guacamole dip.

First open the top and completely clean out a small pumpkin. Then use a crayon to draw the eyes and mouth. Be sure the mouth is low, and open enough to spew out the guacamole dip. Carve.

halloweenguac_mixing

Guacamole dip:

In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together two large spoonfuls of guacamole to every one of hummus.
Until you have as much dip as you desire.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and pepper to taste.
You can also put in a few sliced cherry tomatoes or pumpkin seeds to add some chucks to the puke.
Place the pumpkin on a plate or serving dish.
Spoon some of dip into the pumpkin carefully, and softly push it out of the mouth using the back of the spoon, until a good amount is on the plate.
Add addition dip directly on plate and swirl with spoon to give it a more natural look.

This dip is so much fun. It’s super easy to make, but looks impressive. Great for Halloween party or gathering. It’s also pretty healthy, and vegan friendly. It’s been a big hit with our family. Our teenage daughter calls it gross, but delicious.

Comments

I really like this creative and fun guacamole dip and the pumpkin with it looks great. I want to make this awesome dip and pumpkin for Halloween. Thanks for the idea.

2. I love the creativity! I also like mixing hummus and guacamole. It should have a nice texture.

3. rochelle haynes says:

This looks gorse good idea

It does look gross, lol, but is a fun idea for Halloween. 🙂

5. Love, love, love this idea for a Halloween buffet. I could picture having a few with different dips. It would make such a decorative touch to your table or buffet. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

6. I LOVE this idea. If I could get my hands on the ingredients I could totally see making it for my schools Halloween party. The kids would get a kick out of it.

7. I’ve seen this before. It’s a great decoration and tastes great. Very cute pictures.

8. LOL Too fun, and yummy too, I bet. Thanks for sharing such a great holiday idea 🙂

I love guacamole and I love hummus, can’t go wrong with this combo!

10. Ronnie Leyba says:

Great idea for the Halloween. Love the overall idea and the creativity around it!

11. Melissa Storms says:

My son would love this. We are planning to stay in and watch scary movies and eat lots of snacks, this would be a great addition.

12. I know most kids would think this is super, and might be a good way to get them to eat it. Strange that if you make something look like puke they’ll be more interested than if it just looks nutritious and healthy! But if it works, so be it!

13. Cool idea, though Halloween has already passed by I will do that in any case. Thanks for posting!

14. Sherri says:

Oh that is truly disgusting…. I love it!