STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Trailer, Poster & Images #TheLastJedi

In-case you haven’t heard, the new trailer and poster for STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI were finally released! AND tickets are now on sale everywhere that tickets are sold! So that’s super exciting.

The Last Jedi poster

Having taken her first steps into a larger world in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Rey continues her epic journey with Finn, Poe, and Luke Skywalker in the next chapter of the saga.

I already have plans to see STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI with my daughter. She is so excited that she sent me a text as soon as she saw the trailer. Porgs, Porgs, Porgs! We can hardly wait. What about you? Are you a Star Wars fan? Will you be seeing The Last Jedi when it opens in theaters?

TLJimage017

the last jedi images

the last jedi trailer

the last jedi spoilers

Like STAR WARS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/starwarsmovies/

Follow STAR WARS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/starwars
Follow STAR WARS on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/StarWarsMovies/

Follow STAR WARS on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/starwars

Visit the official STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI website: http://www.starwars.com/films/star-wars-episode-viii-the-last-jedi

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI opens in theatres everywhere December 15th!

Comments

1. vickie couturier says:

my grandsons would totally love these they are huge star wars fans

Okay, so confession … I had been avoiding watching the trailer because of possible spoilers. Just watched it since you embedded it though and it looks GREAT. RIP Carrie Fisher, though 🙁 also I cannot take Kylo Ren seriously because he will always be Adam from TV’s “Girls” to me, lol.

3. robin rue says:

OMG I am sooooo excited for this movie. We are huge Star Wars fans around here and this is going to be AWESOME.

4. My family and I are all huge Star Wars fans and we can hardly wait to see this one. Not to tell my age or anything, but I was a senior in high school when the first Star Wars was released. I saw it so many times then and have watched it many times since.

We are so excited for this movie, I really love the new characters.

6. I can’t wait for the release of the Star Wars the Last Jedi. Haven’t bought out tickets yet because my sis and I are planning on taking ALL of the kids. So excited.

7. I.CAN.NOT.WAIT. For this to come out. My husband is going to take my son and not me. SO I am going to take my daughters.I was so excited to see the trailer.

8. It is going to be a big hit of course. I was a teenager when the first one came out. Our whole family from the old to the youngest grandchild will want to see the new Star Wars.

9. We can’t wait for it to be released in our household! But it’ll be a while before we probably make it to the theater to watch it simply because of timing issues.

10. Debra Hawkins says:

That last trailer! We absolutely can’t wait to see this, my daughter loves Rey and so she can’t wait for another movie with her in it!

11. I can’t wait to see this! I wish I could buy tickets now, but I never know when my husband will have to work. His schedule changes so often. Grr. But we WILL see it.

12. I love the new poster. As an avid Star Wars lover, I am excited to the debut of The Last Jedi. Thanks for sharing this

13. There is so much excitement around at the moment about the new Star Wars film, my other half is a huge fan so I am sure we will be going to see it soon.

14. I saw the Porg on Buzzfeed already. I don’t watch Star Wars like my family does, but the Porg is so cute.

15. Trying to go into the movie spoiler free! No trailers for me! Nope I didn’t peak at the video. Excited this trailer is out though because it means the movie’s release date will be here soon!

16. Rachel Dean says:

I can’t wait to see this one. I wasn’t anxious for the last one, but I am this one!

17. My family was SO excited to see this trailer. I think they have watched in 10 times at least. We were going to also buy out tickets, which feels too early!

18. Cheryl says:

I can’t wait for this movie to come out!!!!

19. My son is a huge Star Wars fan and is starting to convert my daughter into one as well. He is already talking about the new one coming out!

20. I’m pretty excited to see how the characters develop in this one. We saw the last one in the theaters and it was great!

21. Confessions: I’ve never seen a star wars film! I’m waiting for my boys to be older to watch the movies with them 🙂

22. I need to catch up on my Start Wars movies so i can see this one! The last one I saw was Rogue One but not the couple before it. RIP Carrie Fisher!!

23. I checked out the trailer and it looks great! I’m not a fan of Star Wars but my husband can’t wait till December to see the movie!

24. We can’t wait for this to come out!!!

25. Ron Leyba says:

Can’t wait for this! Hope we can all catch this as soon as it hits the theaters!

26. Ooh! This looks so good and action packed!