Seven things I’ve done over the last seven days.
1. Enjoyed the season premiere of True Blood.
2. Let my five year old granddaughter do my hair.
3. Finally replaced a knob in my car that has been gone for over two years.
4. Made our final payment on a big medical bill.
5. Enjoyed a family night at the movies. We saw World War Z. (all six of us loved it)
6. Celebrated my dad’s 70th birthday with family and friends.
7. Celebrated our daughter’s 14th birthday with a sleepover. There were seven 14-15 year old girls here. My ears are still ringing.