With a mobile phone high on most kids’ wish lists (and on parents’ ‘keep track of my kids’ list!), mobile insurance has become a back-to-school must have.
Mobile insurance these days can be just as or even more important as backpacks and book covers. Our teenage daughter is on her third smartphone. Her third! And this is her first year of high school. Sure, we love the security of having a good reliable phone when she stands at the bus stop each morning, but the expensive of replacing the phone, if it’s dropped or lost can be a major budget breaker! We’ve been there, and we’re not alone.
Asurion makes it easy and quick to get back in touch so you have peace of mind when your kids are not at home!
To help keep that peace of mind, here are a few back-to-school phone protection tips!
- Invest in a good cover or case
- Add a transparent film screen protector
- Purchase mobile phone insurance when you buy or upgrade
- Plug the phone charger into a surge protector
- Go to GottaHaveMyMobile.com for more tips and tricks