My husband and I recently enjoyed a nice evening out that included dinner at Outback Steakhouse. It was a perfect evening, and if you haven’t been in a while, I highly recommend a visit to your local Outback. The food, the service and even the drinks were wonderful. Could not have been better.
Here are my five reason why I recommend Outback Steakhouse.
1. The menu. Outback has something for everyone. Steaks, chicken, or fish. I was impressed by the selection. We wont hesitate to return with daughters anytime soon.
2. The food! My husband and I agree that after trying pretty much every restaurant in our neighborhood, Outback has THE best spinach artichoke dip! Who knew!? We both ordered steak for dinner, and they were cooked to perfection. Not over cooked like some restaurants tend to do, and the portions were plentiful and filling. Leaving no room for dessert, but judging by the menu, I’m willing to bet their desserts are fabulous.
3. The service. Greeted with a smile when we walked in. Our waitress was amazing. Patient, informative, and very friendly. We never felt that she was rushed, even though there was a good size get together also going on in her section. I should also point out that our food was out and on our table in no time. Like I said, amazing service all around.
4. Gift card options! Outback Steakhouse gift cards make for a great holiday gift. That is why they made my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide. I know I would be happy to receive one.
5. Location. Outback has several convenient locations. Check their website to find the one nearest you.
Bonus – visit any local Detroit location, on Thursday, November 6th, say “Zoo Night!” to your server and Outback will proudly donate 15% of your total check to the Detroit Zoo!
Don’t forget now through November 11th, you can enter to win a $20 Outback Steak House gift certificate here on Five Dollar Shake.
FTC Disclosure: This information is being shared as part of an on going relationship with the Detroit Zoo in which free event passes and/or products are received. All opinions expressed remain my own and honest.