Seven things I’ve done of the past seven days.
1. Started watching Under The Dome with my husband and daughter. First time we’re all three interested in a series we can watch together.
2. Went to my first rap concert, The Kings of The Mic Tour. I’ve been a fan of Ice Cube for over 20 years. Had a great time!
De La Soul was fun, Public Enemy was CRAZY, Ice Cube was just as cool as I’d hoped, and LL Cool J was much louder than I ever imaged!
3. Over slept on a week day, and some how still made it to the office on time.
4. Had the accounting gods bless me with an easy month closing.
5. Started a cute new book. Stay by Allie Larkin.
6. Laughed for two hours while my family enjoyed an evening seeing Bill Cosby at the Detroit Orchestra Hall. (76 and he still has it!)
7. Hit a big goal I set for myself here on my blog.