I recently received the new Droid Razr M to review as part of the Midwest Savvy Savers program. I’ll be test running this smartphone for 30 days, and let me tell you – I love new toys and I love my data, so it’s headed for a real work out.
- A Powerful Smartphone With A Large 4.3-inch Touch Screen That Is Still Razor Thin
- Made with Laser-cut KEVLAR, Corning Gorilla Glass Defends The Screen From Scrapes and Scratches
- A Splashguard Coating Shields The Phone Against Water Attacks- Even The Electrical Boards Inside
- The Fierce Power Of Verizon’s 4G LTE Network With A Speedy Dual-core 1.5GHz Processor
- MotoCast Lets You Stream Music, Pics, Video, and Documents From Your PC Virtually Anytime, Anywhere
- Mobile Hotspot capable, able to connect up to eight devices on 4G, and five on 3G.
- Features 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and shoots 1080p video
This is what Verizon has to say about the new Droid RAZR M:
I can tell you that the new Droid Razr M sure is pretty! The design is really sleek and slim. So far, it’s been exciting to challenge this device and smother it with all of my geeky love. I’ll be posting in a few weeks to share just how well The Droid Razr M responses, if she gives love right back or if she runs the other way. Stay tuned.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Midwest Savvy Savers program and have been provided with a wireless device and full service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product. Don’t forget you can follow my daily updates and mentions of the Droid Razr M on Twitter (#VZWSS) and Facebook