Igloo introduces the MaxCold® MaxPack, a backpack-style cooler with 25% more insulation, to its line of soft-sided options. Drinks and food inside stay cooler longer, while padded straps ensure comfortable carrying no matter where you go.
- MaxCold – 25% more foam – stays cooler longer
- Crushproof EVA molded top zipper compartment – fully insulated
- Expandable front drop pocket with mesh detail
- Exterior side mesh storage pockets
- Adjustable, padded air mesh comfort straps for hands-free carrying convenience
- Leak-resistant, easy-to-clean, antimicrobial liner
We recently put Igloo’s Maxcold MaxPack to the test. What better test than a long, hot sunny day at the zoo? Let me tell you, it made the day so much easier. In 90 degree heat, the Max Pack kept our snacks and drinks cold. The pack is designed very well, strong, durable, comfortable, and it doesn’t feel heavy while wearing it. Even while toting an impressive amount – several snacks, three bottles of water and one can of juice. The front pocket also came in handy. It was perfect for our hand sanitizer, a must while at the zoo.
The MaxPack even looks great! Very stylish, I would never know it’s an insulated backpack just by seeing it. We’re happy to give this product a glowing review, and recommend it as a smart purchase. Though it’s not a replacement for our Igloo coolers, I do see us using this pack often.
Five places we will be enjoying the Igloo Maxcold MaxPack :
01. The beach. The beach we go to is at the bottom of a long staircase, and trying to carry a cooler down the stairs is no fun. Now, we can bring cool drinks in the Maxcold MaxPack without all the hassle
02. Farmers market and downtown shopping. When we shop downtown, we sometimes have to pass on fresh fruit, and other treats because it’s such a long walk back to the car and then a long drive home. Now we can fill the Maxcold MaxPack without the worry of spoilage.
03. Our drive up north. Our family campground is a five hour drive from home. When we go, we pack the car to the top, so making room in the back seat for a cooler is not usually an option. Making room for the Maxcold MaxPack, the size of a normal backpack – now that’s doable. It’s going to be nice to have fresh cold drinks, without stopping and adding more time to our trip.
04. Fishing. When we go as a family, we can be tight on space. Igloo’s Maxcold MaxPack is perfect for bring along cold drinks.
05. The park. Igloo’s Maxcold MaxPackNow is a perfect way to keep drinks and snacks cold. Even a bottle for the baby. With just a backpack!
Igloo’s Maxcold Max Pack sells for only $29.99! A great deal considering we would have spent that or more during our first day of using it.
Visit the official Igloo store online for complete product information and to shop.
Watch for more Igloo product reviews to be posted soon.
FTC Disclosure: Free products were received for the purpose of this blog post. I was not asked or influenced to write a positive review. All photos used and opinions expressed are my own and honest. This blog post contains no affiliate links.