Looking through my 2013 archives brings back a lot of great memories. There are so many things that I enjoyed sharing with my readers. Below is a list of what stands out to me as my favorite thirteen blog posts of 2013.
1. Good Times @ Castaway Bay & #Giveaway
A great weekend making memories with my girls.
2. Remembering My Grandmother and Carrying On Tradition
A personal post in remembrance of my grandmother, and my first attempt at making a banana cream pie completely from scratch. Crust to topping.
3. Late Night Shenanigans with Roxy
A little fun with my fur-baby.
4. 2013 Mazda3 Review
I totally fell in-love with this car!
5. They Said There Would Be WiFi!!
If I’m going to be out in the woods without internet, I’m happy to have an awesome family to be there with.
6. Any of my BonJovi blog posts!
Being a part of BonJovi’s “Because We Can” blogging campaign was awesome!
7. Wreck It Ralph Blu-ray Viewing Party #Review
Loved this movie, and had a great time with the kids.
8. Oral-B Giveaway! Celebrate Dads #powerofdad #spon #coupon
Anytime I have the opportunity to brag about the wonderful men in my life, I’m super happy to so.
9. My Q&A with Actress Marlene Forte
One of my all time favorite interviews. Such a down to-earth woman and a real inspiration.
10. Motor City Comic Con 2013
A fun family event that I can’t wait to attend again in 2014!
11. Delivery Man Red Carpet Premiere @ The Famous El Capitan Theatre #DeliveryManEvent & Thor: The Dark World, Red Carpet Premiere Movie Review #ThorDarkWorldEvent
My first trip to Hollywood included two Red Carpet premieres! The mingling, the interviews, it all still hasn’t sunk in.
12. Jaimie Alexander #ThorDarkWorldEvent Interview
Super impressed by this lady!
13. Look Who’s Six! #DiscountPartySupplies Review & Giveaway
Hard to believe our granddaughter is six years old already.