Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Enjoyed having my sister and her family over for dinner.
2. Scored $134 worth of groceries for $87, by using coupons.
3. Was disappointed by the season finale of Suits. (I love Harvey and Scotty together)
4. Firmed up travel dates for a movie set visit next month. (The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks)
5. Enjoyed dinner and a celebrity impersonators show with my mom and step dad.
6. Gave Foxy Roxy a bath.
7. Enjoyed dinner and a board game with husband’s uncle and aunt.
Feeling really blessed to have enjoyed family at the beginning, during, and at the end of my week. What a nice reminder of how lucky I am.