This giveaway is now closed.
The fun, the fashion, the friendship: “Sex and the City 2” brings it all back and more as Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker), Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) take another bite out of The Big Apple—and beyond—carrying on with their busy lives and loves in a sequel that truly sparkles.
What happens after you say “I do”? Life is everything the ladies ever wished it to be, but it wouldn’t be “Sex and the City” if life didn’t hold a few more surprises…this time in the form of a glamorous, sun-drenched adventure that whisks the women away from New York to one of the most luxurious, exotic and vivid places on earth, where the party never ends and there’s something mysterious around every corner. It’s an escape that comes exactly at the right moment for the four friends, who are finding themselves in—and fighting against—the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and more.
After all, sometimes you just have to get away with the girls….
I am a huge Sex & The City Fan! And like most Sex & The City Fans I am crazy excited about Sex & The City 2! I purchased premiere night tickets online about a month ago and have big plans for a girls night out that will include, dinner, cocktails and lots of giggling. Just as we did for Sex & The City: The Movie premiere night. And just as the first, this sequel comes along with an awesome soundtrack!
* The soundtrack features a brand-new duet “Love is Your Color” by Grammy and Academy Award® winner Jennifer Hudson, along with global superstar, multi-platinum recording artist and three-time Grammy Award nominee Leona Lewis.
* Soundtrack includes a new song by platinum-selling CeeLo and International superstar Dido also contributes an exclusive new track.
* Grammy, Emmy, Golden Globe, Tony and Academy Award® winner Liza Minnelli covers Beyonce’s chart-topper “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
* 12-time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys performs her own extraordinary new version of the Blondie classic “Rapture”.
* The soundtrack also features the stars of Sex and the City 2, Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, performing the Helen Reddy classic “I Am Woman.”
Here is a full track list:
1. Alicia Keys – “Rapture”
2. Dido – “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee-Lo – “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu – “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas – “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor – “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli – “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee – “Can’t Touch It”
9. Alicia Keys – “Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down”
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis – “Love Is Your Color”
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon – “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir – “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall – “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch – “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper – True Colours
18. Aaron Zigman – “Divas and Dunes”
Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack will be released on May 25th and the film is in theaters May 27th.
You can imagine how excited I was to receive an advanced copy of this soundtrack to review. I’ve been listening to it in anticipation for the movie this week almost non stop. Singing and smiling as I clean my house and drive to and from my daughters school. The soundtrack is full of great music and will definitely be enjoyed by everyone, not just Sex & The City Fans. You can purchase your own copy on Amazon.
You also have the chance to win the Sex and the City 2: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack here on my blog! All you have to do to be entered is leave me a comment telling me who your favorite Sex & The City character is. One winner will be chosen and contact by email on Monday June 7, 2010.
For the fans I decided to add some S&TC trivia for additional entries! You get two entries for each of the following answered correctly:
1. What animal shape was the purse Mr. Big gave Carrie?
2. Who helped Miranda up when she fell on her bathroom floor?
3. Who was the guest star Carrie kissed while playing spin the bottle?
4. What was the final word spoken in the very last episode?
5. Name this episode:
For even more additional entries please leave me a separate comment after doing any or all of the following:
Tweet about this contest & follow me on Twitter.
(You can tweet for an entry every 12 hrs)
Become a Five Dollar Shake “Liker” on Facebook.
Click the “Like” button on this contest to share on Facebook.
Become a Sex & The City 2 “Liker” on Facebook.
Enter to win a call from Sarah Jessica Parker by entering your number here!
Thank you and good luck!
I was provided with a free product by One2One for the purpose of writing this review/ giveaway. No type of monetary compensation was received. The opinions expressed are all mine.