Like most families these days, financial issues can be a major source of stress in our home. It’s not something we often talk about, but reading about it has been a great help. I recently received a copy of The Money Code by Joe John Duran, CFA. It really does help to read a book written by an expect. I found the book smart, and encouraging. It definitely has made a difference in our financial planning. I am happy to be able to share a copy of The Money Code with one of my readers, along with a $50 Visa Gift Card.
The Money Code, Improve Your Entire Financial Life Right Now
By Joe John Duran, CFA.
Start 2013 right – find your money mind with The Money Code !
- Does it seem like there’s never enough money to do everything you want?
- Do you want to feel confident about the financial decisions you make?
- Have you ever felt frustrated talking about money with the ones you love?
You’re not alone. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person’s journey to uncover the 5 secrets to living his one best financial life.
Through this voyage, you’ll learn to:
- Prevent bad decisions about money.
- Identify your Money Mind—Fear, Happiness, and Commitment—and how it affects every financial decision you make.
- Use a simple checklist to improve your entire financial life.
- Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love.
- Finally take control of your financial life.
One lucky Five Dollar Shake reader will receive the follow:
- $50 Visa gift card
- Copy of The Money Code
Enter to win by using the Rafflecopter widget below. If you have any issues with the widget, you can also enter by email at email@example.com . One winner wil be chosen by using the widget, and contacted by email on February 13, 213.