Following on the success of their eBay Classifieds iPhone applications, the eBay Classifieds Android app is now available!
Looking for a job, a housekeeper or just want to get rid of that extra furniture? Now you can list it on eBay Classifieds in seconds!
The app includes:
* Auto-locate to your closest eBay Classifieds area
* Browse and search any category by keyword, price or any attribute
* View, reply to or forward ads
* View ad location on Google Maps
* View all ad images on a single page
* Keep tabs on ads with our handy Watch List
* Ad posting with up to eight images from your camera or photo library
* Facebook and Twitter sharing
Android users can download the eBay Classifieds Android app by searching “eBay Classifieds” (or “eBay”) from the Android Market on your handsets.
You can also use a bar code scanner app to scan the QR code below and go directly to the download page in the Android Market on your handset:
Not yet using eBay Classifieds? Let me tell you what you’re missing;
eBay Classifieds is a great place to buy, sell or trade with in your community. A convenient way to search for jobs, pets or even a new place to live, all on one reliable web site.
It’s easy to find, easy to use and you’ll love this part – it’s completely free! A nice bonus is knowing you can do any or all of this with out the worry of being surprised by offensive ads. eBay is employing stronger filters to help eliminate spam and fraud, making eBay Classifieds a much safer experience. The result is a family-friendly site that everyone can enjoy and feel more secure about.
Oh, did I mention it’s also FREE?
Don’t forget iPhone user can download the app here. You can also search “eBay Classifieds” in the App Store.