No matter which team you’re rooting for this easy to make “World’s Best Queso Dip” featuring Red Gold Tomatoes is sure to be a winner on game-day!
This Queso dip was a hit with my family. Gone in minutes – no joke! I’ve had several requests for me to make more. Good thing it’s so easy!
World’s Best Queso Dip
- In microwave safe bowl combine tomatoes and cheese. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir after 2 minutes; remove from oven and stir to combine.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot bread sticks, tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables. Add 1/2 pound browned ground beef for a variation.
- In large saucepan combine tomatoes and cheese. Stir over low heat until cheese melts.
Hint: For a milder flavored Queso Dip replace the Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies with a (14.5 ounce) can Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes with Lime Juice & Cilantro,that has been drained.
Planning a party for the big game? Red Gold has plenty of other amazing recipes, like their crowd-pleaser Tailgate Nachos!
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (16 ounce) box mild Mexican processed cheese, cut into cubes
1 (15 ounce) can chili hot beans
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 (10 ounce) cans Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies , drained
1/2 cup guacamole
1/4 cup low fat sour cream
1/4 cup sliced black olives
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic until beef is thoroughly cooked, drain well.
- Add processed cheese, beans and onion; stir to combine. Heat mixture until hot and cheese is melted. Before serving add cheddar cheese and petite diced tomatoes; stir to combine.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a large platter and top with meat mixture. Top with guacamole, sour cream and sliced ripe olives.
Visit the official Red Gold Tomatoes recipe page for more!