Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
1. Was awake most of the night because my dog was afraid of a storm and crying.
2. Watched the season finale of Southland. Holding my breath that it returns.
3. Sold two items on eBay.
4. Finally saw the movie The Unforgivable.
5. Enjoyed attending a book signing at the D.I.A. with my sister.
We met Elizabeth Gilbert & Rayya Elias.
6. Put a roast in the slow-cooker, and then forgot to turn it on before leaving for work. (I’m on a roll, see last week’s 7Things)
7. Had to cancel brunch and a movie plans with a friend, and felt bad about it.