Seven things I’ve done over the past seven days.
- Baked a dozen blueberry muffins with the help of our eight year old granddaughter.
- Finished season four of Longmire on Netflix. In our opinion, it was the best season since the first.
- Enjoyed a much needed evening of visiting and laughing with family.
- Had dinner at our local Mexican Restaurant that goes all out for Halloween. So much fun!
- Made a batch of “Easy Five Ingredient Gourmet Meatballs”. Recipe coming soon.
- Started watching the second season of Fargo. Wow.
- Made a vet appointment for our basset-hound, Roxy. She has a hard and fast growing lump on her leg, and one ont he side of her face.