This giveaway is now closed.
This product made it to my 2010 Holiday Gift Guide!
Welcome to the future!
As consumers rely more heavily than ever on devices such as smartphones and cell phones for everything from texting and talking, to working and shopping, their demand for more power and more convenient charging options has skyrocketed. Energizer, a leader in innovative power solutions that make consumers’ lives easier, recognized this growing need and responded with the introduction of their first inductive charger built with Qi technology, the new universal charging standard developed by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC).
The Energizer Inductive Charger is designed to work with Qi-enabled devices, whether Qi is built into the device or the device has a Qi accessory. It features two large charging zones that don’t require locking the device into a precise position, so you’ll be sure to have your phone charged and ready to go when you need it. It also features a USB port to meet additional charging needs.
* Delivers easy, convenient, cord-free charging for the iPhone® 3GS/3G and BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900 via sleeve and door accessories
* Offers two large inductive charging areas with one additional USB charging port
* Is compatible with Qi-enabled devices today and in the future; Qi is an open source standard for products defined for 5 watts of power or less (e.g., phones, mp3 player, cameras)
* Provides freedom of placement within the two large inductive charging areas
* Does not contain magnets for alignment, so charging doesn’t require precise placement
* Features a sleek, rounded rectangle design with two LED charge indicators
Energizer is providing one lucky reader with a $25 gift card from a major retailer, which they can use towards the purchase of the brand new Energizer Inductive Charger. Winner will be chosen and contacted by email on December 12, 2010. To be entered simply comment below saying what you would charge on your Energizer Inductive Charger.
For additional entries please leave a separate comment after doing any or all of the following:
Follow Five Dollar Shake on Facebook.
Follow Energizer on Facebook.
Become a Five Dollar Shake subscriber in a reader or by email.
Follow Energizer on Twitter.
Follow 5_dollarshake on Twitter and Tweet about this contest. You can do this once every 12 hours for additional entries.
SOURCE Energizer Holdings, Inc. I am being provided with a free product from Energizer for the purpose of writing this giveaway and a future review. No type of monetary compensation was received.