I recently received a bottle of Olay Total Effects 7 in one CC Cream to review.
Total Effects fights the 7 signs of aging:
- Fine lines and wrinkles: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven Tone: balances and helps even out tone
- Age Spots: reduces appearance of discoloration
- Gentle Exfoliation: Improves surface cell turnover
- Dryness: provides nourishing moisturization
- Moisture Barrier: strengthens skin’s natural defense against moisture loss
- Luminosity: recaptures youthful luminosity
Being a woman in my forties and a big fan of Olay products, this review has not been a heart-ship for me at all. Like a lot of women my age, I’ve been dealing with dryness, and uneven facial skin tones. I started using Olay CC Cream (Fair to Light) daily just over two weeks ago. It goes on smooth, and feels lite without being oily or greasy. Though it doesn’t give me the long lasting coverage that I’m use to, my skin is definitely improving. Gone seems to be the dryness, which is nice. While the uneven tones might be improving some – I’m not seeing a huge improvement as of yet. I’ll be sticking with this product for at least three more weeks in hopes that they will keep improving. The CC Cream sure feels good on my skin, which makes me feel good, and that makes it worth it!
One lucky Five Dollar Shake reader will win a $25 Walmart gift card to purchase Olay Total Effects 7 CC Cream! Enter to win by using the Rafflecopter widget below. If you have any issues with the widget or would like to enter by email, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com
NOTE:The Olay Total Effects product, information, and gift pack have been provided by Olay. Olay does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.